Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

 I'm on a mission over the next couple of weeks to actually try to finish the half dozen or so UFO's hanging around in the basement. Last night I finally finished my dream beach scene after lets say.... three or four years!  Now that I've taken  art classes on a regular basis, I feel a little more confident mixing colors and actually can make a cloud look like a cloud. Although these clouds are kind of bumpy because the paint aged from when I plastered it on three or four years ago, and couldn't be scraped off or painted out.  I framed this and have it hung in the guest room called my Island room! It's 16 x 20 and with the frame it looks great over the bed.

                                                    I think I'll this call "Dreams of Kehei"



Now on to the next UFO now that I'm on a roll!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the lighting in the palm fronds. Can almost feel the Island Breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on your island painting but an even better job on your still lifes. I think you have the hang of it now. So before you get bored, Practice & Practice. (read your profile)
    Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete