Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sewing update

I finally figured out how to post and update this link. I know it's supposed to be a "Sewing" blog, but I get sidetracked easily, what can I say I'm an Aries. I don't quilt but I do like to make cute things with fabric.  This is quilt top from a pattern I picked up at Kapaia Stitchery by Vicki Stratton when on Kauai.  I also bought most of the material there too because the mainland do not carry the same types of fabrics the Island stores do.. If you see a pattern that you just have to have make sure you pick up the fabric to with it before returning to the mainland. 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! The fabric colors go so well with the little turtle quilt scene!

    (And by the way... it's YOUR blog, you can write about anything you like, even if it doesn't pertain to sewing!!!)

    ALOHA!

    ReplyDelete