Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogpost Update

Hi everyone, I was able to figure out how to get the "followers" and "comment" issues resolved!!!!! I had to do a google upgrade to "Google Chrome". Don't be alarmed when the directions state this will replace your homepage. You can always reset your home page. It's pretty easy. Just go to google chrome and upgrade!! Then sign in your account and type a comment, put the title of your page as the id and hit enter. Voila!! All the great functions of Blogger will return like magic!!! Give it a try.
Good Luck, Georgina

2 comments:

  1. I have been using chrome for a year now and I didn't have the problems with blogger that everyone was talking about. I kept suggesting to different people that they try chrome and got all kinds of excuses. I'm glad it worked for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette, only when I went into my browser today Chrome was gone and I ended up with the old version!! Project for today...I have to figure out how to enable it again. Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete